I'm forwarding the message from Ed Jurkouich below.

Scott Severs
Longmont

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Jurkouich <edb...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Winter Wren, Golden Ponds.
To: scottesev...@gmail.com

Hi, Scott.

Several weeks (months?) ago, you reported seeing a winter wren at Golden Ponds
by the spillway. Just wanted to let you know that I saw one there today,
01/12/2011. It was about 5:00pm. I was on the bike path south of the river, and
he was down by the river exactly opposite of the spillway. It was noticeably
light colored, so I am guessing an Eastern Winter Wren, which is a life bird for
me. I saw the Pacific Winter Wren in Olympic National Park in 2003. Although I
was not there specifically to look for this wren, your posting back then had me
alert to this elusive bird. Thanks.

I would post this, but I don't have a clue how to do that.