Spent a couple of hours birding this morning, mostly in the Green Mountain Res.
area (Summit County).   Highlight was 2 imm. Golden Eagles (est. 2-3 yr
juveniles based on feather pattern and coloration of underwings and body) seen
together above Blue River cliffs just below dam.  One landed at top of the
cliff for a few minutes.  Also had an adult Bald Eagles soaring above the
frozen reservoir.  About an hour later, had one over the Blue River right near
the Blue River Water Treatment Plant; poss. same bird.

At that plant, same ducks as I reported ~2 days ago plus a drake Common
Goldeneye.  There were 3-4 female COGO's plus ~12 Barrow's Goldeneyes.

Finally, the flock of ~80 Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches continues on Blue RIdge Rd.
(Hwy 9, north of Silverthorne).

Below is my eBird list for Green Mtn Res.  Also had Pine Grosbeak and Townsend
Solitaire in the area.

Charlie Nims
Silverthorne, CO
charlie.n...@gmail.com