As I was leaving work this afternoon I had a flock of about a dozen Bohemian
Waxwings fly overhead basically heading southeast along Broadway toward
Baseline Road in Boulder on the CU campus.  I think this observation is right
in line with Christian Nunes prediction of the possibility of far northern
species in this weather (while not being quite as exciting as Great Gray Owl,
Snowy Owl, Gyrfalcon or Pileated Woodpecker).  It is something else to stay
alert for right now.

Bill Kaempfer
Boulder