Yesterday while skiing at Keystone, I had a flock of ~150 Rosy-Finches at North
Peak.   While I normally see Brown-capped Rosy-Finches with a few Gray-crowned,
today roughly a third of the R-F's were Gray-crowned of which several were the
Hepburn's subspecies.  There was at least one Black R-F, possibly two.

At the Blue River Water Treatment Plant, there were ~20 Goldeneyes including 4
male Barrow's Goldeneyes, 3 Common Goldeneyes and 6 female Barrow's Goldeneyes.
 I was not able to ID the balance of the females due to time.

On a trip to Denver, I made a quick stop at the Red Rocks Trading Post in the
afternoon.   There was a single Brown-capped Rosy-Finch, the White-throated
Sparrow and a brief ~4 minute appearance by the Golden-crowned Sparrow.   I
talked with one other birder who had the same species excluding the
Golden-crowned.  Neither one of us had the Thrasher nor the Harris's Sparrow.

Charlie Nims
Silverthorne, CO
charlie.n...@gmail.com
Charlie