Birders,

A very good birder from out of the country is arriving in Denver ~Apr 11 for
8 days and wonders if there will be any places in CO where he could still
see all of the rosy-finches before they disperse for breeding.  Does anyone
have info from previous years or would hazard a guess for likely spots for
him to try at that late date?  Snowfall would help but that can't be
predicted.  I haven't seen many reports from Fawn Brook Inn this winter.  He
will be going for most of the chickens around the state so likely possible
places anywhere in CO would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help; I will forward all responses to him.

Kay

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.
Niyo Scientific Communications
Kay Niyo Photography