Hi all - my wife and are spending a night at the Arena Dust Bed and
Breakfast (between Lamar and Holly on 50) in mid-April to see some
lesser prairie chickens.  We're planning to leave Denver early on
Friday, spending the night there, and then finding somewhere else to
stay Saturday night.

If anyone has recommendations of places to stay Saturday night and
places to bird on the way down, I'd appreciate it!  I'm looking at
Comanche National Grasslands and John Martin Reservoir, but we'll be
driving  back to Denver Sunday, so I don't know if it will be
practical to do both.  Bent's bird sanctuary in Las Animas looks like
a good possibility.

If anyone has advice and would e-mail off-line, I'd appreciate it!

Bryan and Kristin Arnold
Jefferson County, 5,500'
mod...@hotmail.com