Saw my FOY Turkey Vultures in Pueblo this evening. A pair perched atop a
tall spruce in neighbors yard that will serve many of these migrants over
the spring. Kinda early in my recollection. Saw my FOY Say's Phoebe in the
El Paso portion of Ft. Carson yesterday, as well as Sage Thrasher in the
Pueblo portion. Kara Carragher and I saw another Say's Phoebe and many
Mountain and Western Bluebirds today at Ft. Carson.

Rick Clawges
Pueblo