Hey all.

This afternoon on a field trip for an Ornithology class at Colorado
State University, I spotted a lone Clark's Grebe among a raft of Ruddy
Ducks, Eared and Horned Grebes, and Lesser Scaups.  Spotted from the
main wildlife viewing platform north of the visitor's center along the
Heron Loop, the Clark's Grebe was traveling east in the reservoir.  We
then headed east along the Cattail Flats trail to the east wildlife
viewing platform near the heron rookery, where I spotted 5 Red-
Breasted Mergansers (4 male and 1 female) just north of the wildlife
blind.

Matt Webb