---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: "Virginia Simmons" <vsimmon...@netzero.net>
To: cobi...@goolegroups.com,  w...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [wsbn] Horned Grebes, SLV
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:03:12 GMT

Horned Grebe is in my personal records for Costilla County and Rio Grande
County. Birders who are unable to spend much time in the San Luis Valley might
enjoy taking a look at John Rawinski's guide, which has reliable info about the
SLV. About Mexican Duck, I felt pretty sure that I saw one at the Monte Vista
NWR a few years ago - unverified of course.
Virginia Simmons, Del Norte

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: