Greetings All

I have posted my photos of the Walden Ponds GW Teal x American Wigeon hybrid to
the Hybrid Bird website (an excellent website) at

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hybridbirds/

More photos of other birds may be posted at any time, but currently the first 6
pics are of the Walden Pond bird, followed by a N Pintail x Mallard that I
photographed at Duck Pond, Larimer, in early March and then by a series of
photos of an apparent female N Shoveler x BW Teal hybrid from Ish Reservoir.

Best Wishes
Steven Mlodinow
Longmont, CO