Hi folks,

A couple friends and I will be birding Colorado from April 2-9 and,
despite our best researching efforts, we have some questions regarding
a few species.

 - We won't have the time to get to Cottonwood Canyon and may not get
all the way west to Fruitgrowers, so we're looking for Lewis's
Woodpecker somewhere along Rte 50 between Gunnison and Lamar. I
noticed a recent eBird report from the Wetmore area...does anyone know
if they are reliable there? Other good spots?

 - Any reliable, lingering "White-winged" Juncos would be fantastic,
though we're not holding our breaths.

 - If we're going to be too early for Chestnut-collared Longspur at
Pawnee, are there any particular locations to the south where migrants
are often seen in early April?

 - Since rosy-finches seem scarce recently, we'll gladly take any
suggestions on finding them.

Thanks much,
Nick

Nick Bonomo