Stepping out of the garage and about to enter the car around 6:30 pm I spooked
a Broad-winged Hawk out of my maple tree. I would have missed it, but its
frantic flapping drew my attention to it. As it gained elevation it circled
around my neighbors spruce tree headed across the street and flushed a
White-winged Dove from across the street. Weird thing is, that I was outside
doing yard work all afternoon and went inside briefly to eat supper and did not
hear the WWDO. I will have to listen and check out my neighbors yard tomorrow.

Todd Deininger
Longmont, CO

"Enjoy the small things you find on your path."