---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: larry arnold <larnol...@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 5:43 PM
Subject: [wsbn] BCSP update
To: WSBN <w...@yahoogroups.com>

Hey all, I swear Joe gave me permission to use his words (below)!  As a
reminder, CNM staff is aware the bird is there and will probably be in the
area “guarding the bird” and/or looking for the bird themselves because they
too are interested in seeing it.  Again, CNM does not allow dogs on their
trails, leash or no leash.  The possibility of breeding is real, since the
species has been reported in the area for several years - and this would be
a remarkable finding and I hope we all keep in mind this sensitivity.  Joe,
maybe you could copy this to cobirds since I am not on it.

*NEWSFLASH* - Vic Z just called to report that he and four others saw the
bird between 5pm and 530pm this evening, in the same spot as always.

Good luck everyone!

Larry