Hi All,

Due to the snow last evening and this morning, the Rosy Finches have arrived at
our house.  A moderate flock of Brown-capped Rosy finches have been at our
house for most of the morning. In the past we have had them all winter.
However, due to the Northern Shrike that had been in the neighborhood this past
winter, the finches have been nonexistent.

Now that the shrikes have moved north, the finches are back.

FYI Broad-tailed Hummingbirds should be arriving here any day now.

Scott Rashid
Estes Park