This evening (4/15, around 6:30) my son and I saw a Solitary Sandpiper
at North Shields Ponds in Fort Collins.  The bird was at the "first"
pond (not back to the west in the Stirling Natural Area) on the south
edge of the pond down below the trail, then it flew to a stick nearer
the north side and approaching the dried cattails.  I was able to get
good looks from the point just by the west picnic table on the south
side. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins