I took a quick hike through Prospect Park this afternoon on my way to
Evergreen for the Bear Creek Watershed BBA meeting.  In the park, I had 1
FOY Chipping Sparrow, 2 FOY Audubon's Warblers, copulating red-shafted
Northern Flickers, and 2 Cinnamon Teal males in Clear Creek.  I did not see
Hugh's Bushtit nest nor could I find the darn Mandarin Duck to photograph!
Had a FOY Common Grackle at Evergreen Lake in Evergreen, as well as swallows
flying in to roost under the overhang of the old icehouse (aka Evergreen
Audubon Nature Center), but didn't get good ID looks as we were in the
meeting.

Kay

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.
Niyo Scientific Communications