I walked Rock Canyon below Pueblo Reservoir dam this morning.  There were quite
a few warblers, Myrtle, Audubon's, Orange-crowned, and Virginia's, also Common
Yellowthroat, and my first Yellow Warbler (singing male) of the year.  There
was a singing Cassin's Kingbird, also new for the year for me.  I saw a pair of
Ash-throated Flycatchers, lots of singing House Wrens, a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher,
and hundreds of swallows.

I didn't see the Pueblo Reservoir Surf Scoter today.

Good birding,
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/