I have uploaded a short video clip of most of the Plegadis ibis flock today
in Florence onto my BirdsAndNature
<http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com>blog.  I have also re-checked
photos of the ibis I identified as Glossies on
my blog and find that the other 3 birds have blue facial lines that do not
invade behind the eye so I believe those 3 are Glossy Ibis.  There may be  a
few more Glossy and also hybrid ibis in these very large flocks as there
were many birds too distant to check well enough to identify.

Also uploaded an interesting photo of one of the White-faced Ibis that was
holding it's wing outstretched (possibly to dry?) that shows not only the
underside of it's wing, a view not often seen, but interesting colors (again
I only cropped the photo to preserve natural coloration)

SeEtta