Yesterday, a group of us hiked up Skunk Canyon to the Mesa Trail, which can
be accessed from the end of Kohler Drive in the Table Mesa area of SW
Boulder.

The warbler was active and near the trailhead.  Both kinglets were singing
frequently and we saw them at the beginning and near the top at the
intersection of Skunk Canyon with the Mesa trail (perhaps there were four
kinglets?).

Many House Wrens in Louisville, but none heard on our foothills hike
yesterday.

Paula Hansley
Louisville