I apologize if you get this twice.  I'm having some problems with my email.

Birders,

Today Tammy and I birded Chatfield on the Douglas side and Red Rocks Park
and had:

Tricolored Heron (at the same spot as previously described.  Just before
noon it flew in from the direction of the dam and into the willows.)

Green Heron (From the new Heron overlook shelter, walk north on the bike
path until you see the 1st double bat house on your left.  It was in the
pond below the bat house.)

Other than 2 Yellow Warblers at the Plum Creek delta, we only found YR
Warblers almost everywhere.

GT Towhee

Lark Sparrow

Apparently we were at Red Rocks after Mark Chavez.   We did have an Indigo
Bunting with the Lazuli's.

Ira Sanders

Golden, CO