Hi Cobirders. Tuesday morning I had two male Brewer's Blackbirds in the backyard calling. Hope they stayed
down here.  Snow not much higher up Wednesday.

Good today to check birds. This afternoon I stopped at Prospect Pond in Wheat Ridge Green Belt where about 60 swallows were flying low sometimes near the south shore which is edged with bushes. Stayed in car.

30 Violet-green Swallows
30 Cliff Swallows
  1 or more Barn Swallows

Pair of Pine Siskins  at the thistle feeder at home.

Bob Spencer  N.E. of Golden