Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on this list to give me the correct
answer. I got so many responses, so quickly (my original post still hasn't
shown up in my email box yet!), that it is easier to thank everyone here than
individually.

I'm working on the COGenWeb website (for the Colorado Genealogy Project and we
were getting into a rather heated discussion as to what the correct name was.
Now, I have an official answer, I can put the correct name on the website.
(www.cogenweb.com<http://www.cogenweb.com/>).

Thanks again!
Pauli

  Prairie Lark Finch is an old (Audubon's time) name.  It's Lark Bunting.