An early morning stop at Valco Ponds parking lot in Pueblo this morning at
630am produced a male Black-and-white Warbler and a Northern Waterthrush!

Later in the morning David Chartier and I found a Yellow-throated Vireo along
the North side of the Arkansas River, about 1/4 of a mile west of Pueblo Blvd.
This is between Pueblo City Park and the Pueblo Nature Center.

We were counting birds for the annual Pueblo County Migration Count.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO