This morning (5/23) Katrina Stowasser and I found a singing Magnolia Warbler at
the Environmental Learning Center in Larimer County. After crossing the the
bridge just north of the parking lot go right at the trail, just about 50 yards
before the trail splits again the bird was in a bush just behind a very large
Cottonwood tree. It has occasionally gone to different trees, but it keeps
going back to this bush. While watching this bird we also heard a singing
Black-and-white Warbler.
Cole Wild
Loveland

Sent from my iPhone