On 5/25 I saw 1, Nashville Warbler in Jefferson County, in South Suburban
Platte Park.The bird was seen at Eaglewatch Lake[the southern most lake/pond in
the SSPP]. Access to the lake is at Platte Canyon Rd. exit, which is off of
highway 470 if you are coming from the south to the north on the highway. At
the lake take the trail which is on the west side of the lake. The Warbler was
a quarter of a mile north from where the trail starts, in Chokecherry Shrubs
and in Cottonwoods.
There were a gazillion Yellow Warblers and many Western- Wood Pewees  present
also.
 I was helping 2 friends with a breeding bird survey in the park.

Happy Birding!
Tina Jones
Littleton, Jefferson County, CO.