After a number of years, the Bank Swallows are back on the hill on the
South side of 392, about midway between Crow Valley and Lucerne,
shortly before it turns Northeast.  In among the Bank Swallow colony
were a number of Cliff Swallows (took pictures or I'd have doubted it
myself).

 Also entertaining was an American Bittern stalking the ditch along
the south side of WCR 48, along Lower Latham, towards the western side
of that stretch of road.  If that wasn't fun enough, we also spotted a
possible Black Footed Ferret crossing the road just after the
culvert.  Only pictures that came out were of a rather cute tail but
no feet or other diagnostic marks.

Regards