Hi all,

This afternoon I went to Lake Estes to see if I could find either the Magnolia
Warbler or the American Redstart that were seen there yesterday.

I did not find either one of those, but did find a Bay-breasted Warbler in the
area that we call Pine Point.
Pine Point is the area just past the pond on the right.

If you go looking in the sanctuary, just be careful of the elk with calves. The
mothers get a little angry at times and charge people.

Scott Rashid
Estes Park