I have uploaded new images of my website of Ptarmigan and American Dipper.
The Ptarmigan were taken at Mt. Evans. I saw a pairs and 2 individuals. The
pair and 1 individual were at mile marker 5 on each side of the road. The
other individual was also just off the road halfway between Summit Lake and
the next switchback heading towards the top. While at the top of Mt Evans I
met another photographer who said he was photographing a number of Ptarmigan
at mile marker 5 that morning. The American Dipper was taken at Chicago West
Creek - Chicago Forks about half way from Idaho Springs to Mt Evans. I could
not locate it but I suspect that there is a nest nearby. Even though I have
uploaded a number of other subjects (e.g. Swift Fox family, Mountain Goats,
etc.) I have provided below a link that bypasses most of them and goes to
the page with the Ptarmigans and the Dipper (last page). That is the first
link. The second link takes you to the first page if you want to look at all
the images uploaded. Again, thanks for visiting my website and your comments
are welcome.

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/index_5.html

http://www.greensphotoimages.com/newimages/

Ron Green

Scenic, Nature, and Wildlife Photography

http://www.greensphotoimages.com

"Your life either sheds light or casts a shadow" author unknown