The two juvenile Common Ravens we out of the nest and flying. They were not
fledglings.

I am still learning.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mel Goff
  To: cobirds
  Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:20 PM
  Subject: [cobirds] Black-throated Sparrow, Dickcissel, More - Canon City,
Fremont County 6/19

  Thanks to SeEtta Moss for leading a group of us on a birdwalk in and south of
Canon City.

  On the canyon road south of town we recorded over 25 species with great looks
at Black-throated Sparrow, a Rock Wren family, fledgling Common Ravens.

  In town, on a street the name of which I do not know, we had an up-close
meeting with a male Dickcissel and the usual across the field look at a male
Bobolink.

  Other highlights:

  Canyon Wren
  Canyon Towhee