Since Duane hasn't found anything good lately, I've been staying home taking
pictures of hummingbirds.  They arrived almost 2 weeks late, but alas they are
here.  Photographers, this is a chance to photograph birds in a home made avian
photo studio.  I mean you can control the light, background, distance etc.. AND
you know where the little flying gems are going to be!  Give it a try, it's the
next best thing to a 3.5 hour trip to Bent county with elevated blood pressure.

http://www.pbase.com/gwalbek/2011_birds

Glenn Walbek
Castle Rock, CO