For almost an hour I watched a female Virginia's Warbler feeding on the
ground and in a cottonwood. She stayed near the lawn area just west of the
pond.
Stellers Jay
Pigme Nuthatch
Mountain Chickadee
Spotted Towhee
2 open ID warblers
Lesser Goldfinch

Cade Cropper-Loveland

PS. I just got back in town from Tucson. Went to the first annual Bird and
wildlife fesival. It was a great time with great field trips. Ken Kaufmann
was the keynote speaker. Tucson Audubon did a great job putting it together.
Mark your calendars for next year. Aug 15th- 19th
2012!                        www.tucsonaudubon.org