Hi all,

On Friday, September 30, my wife and I will have one full day to bird Boulder
County for the first time ever.  I have checked out the CFO Birding by County
site and noticed there are about a million hotspots to choose from.  Therefore,
I was wondering if any of you could recommend a few spots that should not be
missed for this time of year.  We are open to reservoir birding or land birding
but will probably avoid spots that require long hikes or a lot of driving since
time is limited.  We will be based in Superior just off 36.  Thanks in advance.

Riley and Heather Morris

Durango