Yesterday morning I saw a Northern Parula at Dixon Reservoir/Pine
Ridge Natural Area in Fort Collins.  It was silent and moving with a
small flock of Wilson's Warblers; there were also Orange-crowned
Warblers around.  I last saw it yesterday just to the north of the
dam, low in the thick brush, around 9:30 am.

I did not post yesterday because I did not have any photos to confirm
my ID, no one was with me to corroborate, and I wanted to be sure.  I
was joined at Dixon by Nick Komar at lunchtime, but we were not able
to find it.

This morning also at around 9:30, I returned to the same spot, and the
bird was there and visible briefly.  I was able to fire off a few
photos, which I was able to review and confirm the ID (thanks to Nick
for his help!).    Just after this, it went back into the brush, and I
waited there for 30 minutes but did not see it again.  It was
generally silent.

The photos (though far from good) are available at

https://picasaweb.google.com/105742165113837247842/NorthernParulaDixon#

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins