On a short lunch-time bicycle ride at Barr Lake (Adams County) today, I saw a
pair of White-faced Ibis foraging near the gazebo at Barr Lake State Park.
They were lurking in the vegetation by the water's edge just to the northwest
of the gazebo, along with lots of snowy and Great Egrets, Great Blue Herons,
lots of White Pelicans, ducks, and tons of Cormorants. There were a few Avocets
and Killdeer in the finger of water with good mudflats just off the left side
of the boardwalk to the gazebo, but no other shorebirds seen or heard, though
it looked like a good place for them.  One of the Bald Eagles was near the
nest.  I didn't see many swallows out on the lake (it was noon, and hot) but
when I returned to the Adams County Justice Center nearby, from the 6th floor I
saw a small flock of Barn Swallows fly by.  -Elena Klaver