After viewing the Long-tailed Jaeger and Surf Scoters at Pueblo Reservoir,
made easy by Brandon pointing them out, I took the long way back to Colorado
Springs and stopped by Holcim Wetlands. The gate at Holcim was locked and
there was red "Danger" tape tied to the top of the gate. Does anyone know
why?

Having no luck with Holcim I decided to stop by Brush Hollow. There wasn't a
single bird on the water so I checked the area below the dam where I found a
Nashville Warbler hanging out with a Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

Robb Hinds
Colorado Springs