A single Harris's Sparrow showed up while we were watching quite lively
activity at the YMCA feeders in Estes Park.

 I always stop to check out this place whenever I visit Estes Park. Drive
2.1 miles on highway 66 from the point on US 36 (just before RMNP entrance)
and turn right and up the hill into the YMCA of the Rockies property. After
leveling out take the dirt road right that that descends slightly in what
looks like a driveway into a private home on the northern edge of the
property. Park and walk down the road and you will notice six benches set up
to watch the feeders below and to your left. Just sit quietly and watch the
show. I have seen Band-tailed Pigeon and Evening Grosbeak here in the past.

Bob Shade (Lakewood)