This afternoon I went to Red Rocks hoping the a few of last year's rarities
would show.  When I arrived the feeders were empty and all the seed on the
ground was gone.  I put down some seed and only a few birds showed.  If you go
to Red Rocks bring some seed and let's get some consistency going.  As we found
out last year, with some consistency with feeding you never know what will show
there!  Last year Red Rocks had all three species of Rosy Finch, Golden-crowned
Sparrow, Harris's Sparrow, 2 White-throated Sparrow, Curve-billed Thrasher,
Evening Grosbeaks, Fox Sparrow, etc...

Mark Chavez
Lakewood-Green Mtn
http://jaeger29.smugmug.com/