I looked for the Worm-eating Warbler on the east end of the Canon City
Riverwalk from about 10-noon this morning.  I saw it at 10:45, 11:30 and
11:45.  It was still working the area near the driveway to the house near
the MacKenzie parking area.  This makes the 10th day since I first found it.

I failed to note that I had looked for this warbler last Thursday and not
found it that day.  I forgot to mention yesterday that I didn't hear it
call but maybe once yesterday, and then on a part call note at that.  The
wind noise was awful so I thought that might be the reason. However, today
I only heard it giving a soft 'za,za, za' call.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com<http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>