Hi all, There have been anywhere from 22-30 Cedar Waxwings at the
corner/intersection of S. Sheridan and Sunset for the last few days. They hang
out in the NW corner at this intersection. There is a long row of Juniper trees
at this NW area of the intersection. I have only seen the birds from about 3:30
pm on, feeding with American Robins. I keep looking for a Bohemian Waxwing but
to no avail. It is best to park your car on Sunset on the side of the road, and
park it away from traffic, for safety. I know the birds are not unusual, but
very pretty. Happy Birding!Tina JonesLittleton, Jefferson County, CO