I ran into Evergreen birders Scott Dieni and Stephanie Jones at the Canon
City Riverwalk but we did not refind the Worm-eating Warbler.  We did enjoy
a flock of 25-30 Cedar Waxwings and several Eastern Bluebirds that I had
reported on last week but not seen for a few days.

I have uploaded photos of the juvenile Yellow-bellied Sapsucker I found at
Centennial Park and reported on yesterday onto my Birds and
Nature<http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com>blog.  I will also get some
photos soon of a flock of Bushtits that has
been around the Riverwalk recently.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @