Yep, Bob Brown, that is what the Pomarine was doing.  We saw the struggle as
the gull tried get away from the Pomarine.  It didn't have a chance.
Fascinating to watch.  Very unexpected.  We figured a RBgull is only 6 oz
smaller.

Jonelle Balais
Evergreen
Bruce Cyganowski
Kittredge

"Saw the White-winged Scoter on South Platte Reservoir at 1:30, or so.�I
took�the zig-zag path up from the middle parking lot after I didn't find it on
Eaglewatch Lake. Did not see the Surf Scoter today. Earlier at Chatfield the
Pomarine Jaeger was nibbling on what looked like a dead�Ring-billed Gull out
from the Old Heron Overlook.

Bob Brown
Highlands Ranch�"