Hello, Birders.

Last call! If you want to frolic with us on the first-ever, first-annual GREAT
BOULDER CAPER, we need to hear from you by TOMORROW. RSVP to me,
tedfloy...@hotmail.com. Just to let folks know, I recently learned that ABA
President Jeff Gordon will be joining us. Jeff is great fun in the field, PLUS
he'll welcome any suggestions or feedback you might have regarding the ABA and
the whole birding scene more generally.

Details on the caper are here: http://tinyurl.com/blvy8ae

See you on Sunday! (And remember to RSVP by tomorrow.)

Ted Floyd
tedfloy...@hotmail.com
Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado