Fun to see several other CBC results including sightings of N. Mockingbird...
In the N. Cheyenne Canyon section of the COS CBC on Saturday, I had a
mockingbird right near the Ridgeway parking lot for Stratton Open Space (SW
COS)... unusual even during the summer I think, in the foothills. I at first
assumed it was N. Shrike, which I've seen there previous years, but was
pleasantly surprised on then seeing the details in my binocs!

Also, late yesterday I had an immature Harris's sparrow at one of my feeders in
the back yard (NW COS). Haven't seen it yet this a.m., but hoping it'll still
be around.

Marty Wolf,
6633' in NW Colo. Spgs.