CObirders and Christmas count participants,

Upon much reflection last night, I realized that I cannot say for certain
that the hawk, which we saw through our scopes in Louisville yesterday, was
an Osprey.  The lighting was not good, and we were some distance away from
the bird.  The shape of the hawk was right and there was quite of bit of
light color/white and dark on the head in the right places.  The Osprey
would be a first record for the count, and the identification should be
100% certain!

I encourage people to look for the hawk, because we would like for there to
be a positive identification of the bird!

Paula Hansley
Louisville