Joanne and others,
All of the CoBirds emails are accessible via the web at
https://groups.google.com/group/cobirds.

Within that webpage, you can search for emails.  My search string was "Glenn
Walbek Snowy Owl Directions".  That brought up the emails in question.

Here are direct links to Glenn's emails (with directions and with a map).

Directions:

https://groups.google.com/group/cobirds/browse_thread/thread/f7a38091a4b6ad50

Map link:

https://groups.google.com/group/cobirds/browse_thread/thread/9794fd2ad1d3659c

Also, you asked about useful websites for directions to Colorado birding
locations.  The best website, in my opinion, is coloradocountybirding.com  It
was put together a few years back, but gives you all sorts of ways of getting
at the birding locations, be it by county, alphabetical order, or by a specific
bird you are searching for.  This site is not a real-time site for getting
directions to recent birds, just a reference for birding locations.

Good luck and if you have further questions let the list know.

Bryan Guarente
Instructional Designer
The COMET Program
Boulder, CO