Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:24:04 -0700
Subject: [cobirds] As the year winds down, THANKS to all of you who helped make
2011 a great one.
From: jroll...@gmail.com
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com

This is a rather personal note, but I feel grateful to so many of you who check
this site and whohelped make 2011 a birdy and fun-filled year for me!
If I inadvertently left your name off, please forgive me.

Among the many birders I am indebted to include:
Jim BeattyMark ChavezJohn DrummondNorm ErthalSeth GallagherBill Kaempfer
Joey KellnerDoug KibbeLoch KilpatrickNick KomarDave LeathermanRoger
LinfieldKathy Mihm-DunningSteve MlodinowSeEtta Moss
Bill MaynardDuane NelsonBrandon PercivalMark PetersonTim Smart
Jane StulpGlenn Walbekand Cole Wild
Thanks also to others of you who shared your knowledge, your companionship,
your patience
and support.
I am especially grateful to my loving and supportive wife, MaryAnne.
It's been a great ride!
Have a Happy, Healthy and Birdy 2012.

Joe Roller, Denver