The Rosies are here, the Rosies are here!!!  We got less than 2" of
snow, I'd think...but it was enough to bring several hundred Rosy-
Finches into my yard.  I've spread seed...perhaps they'll stay.  I'm
not sure we'll get more snow today, but Wednesday & Thursday we do
expect some.  Maybe they'll stay a full week...

As always, all three species visit...about 10% are Black.  You can see
all the birds here (this month, so far) on my blog (below)

Anyone is welcome to visit...I'm in La Veta (2.5 hrs south of Denver)
E-mail me:  goldilou...@yahoo.com

Beverly Jensen
La Veta, Huerfano County
RuralChatter.blogspot.com