Hi all

Spent a few hours birding this morning, Sunday, with Tom McConnell around
the Glenwood Springs area in the aftermath of yesterday's snowstorm.
Massive variation in snowfall, with none along Hwy82 on SE side of Glenwood,
but up to 8inches in town and along I70..

Best birds were

10 Barrow's Goldeneyes (2 adult males) at Coryell Ranch Carbondale (this
afternoon, after I left Tom and headed home- sorry Tom!)

Northern Shrike - near Rifle

Only raptors - 3 Bald Eagles, a few Red-tails and American Kestrels, mainly
along the I70/Colorado River corridor.

Good birding all

Dick Filby

Carbondale, CO