Hopefully the Snowy Owls seen previously near Barr Lake will be seen again, but
despite being in the area for almost the full day (11 to sundown) and giving my
phone number to the many driving back roads, I could not find a Snowy Owl.
Raptors were impressive with multiple Ferrugenous Hawks, Prairie Falcons and
Rough-legs. I spent the afternoon at Barr Lake and found a single Ross' Goose
and a single Snow Goose but not much else. No Snowies were seen as the sun went
down. Good luck to any who try for the owls tomorrow.

Nick Moore
Boulder CO