The Roadrunner was seen Thursday afternoon (2:55 - 3:50) on the west
(Mt. Morrison, CR93) side of the ridge. The bird was spotted below the
hairpin, and above the three white culvert markers near the fallen
tree.

"Effort": I do not know the number of birders who were present in the
hours before the Roadrunner made itself seen at 2:55. There were 7
birders who saw the bird then.  Three birders continued with sightings
until nearly 4 pm, while one birder waited to see if the Roadrunner
would emerge on the east (C-470) side of the Ridge. (The bird was not
seen to emerge.)  I did not hear if anyone could tell what the
Roadrunner was eating. Several folks got excellent photos today.

Excellent weather conditions today with temperature in the low 50s,
light winds from the west, and mostly sunny.

Kathanne Lynch
Genesee Mountain